First, the coach will support you in the definition of the concrete objectives you want to achieve through the coaching process.
Here are a few examples of objectives that some of our clients have successfully worked on:
- Increase sales by x%
- Assess and adapt the leadership styles of the management team linked to the requirements of the business / customer / market
- Develop the Leadership skills of specific leaders
- Improve the efficiency of specific business processes and customer touchpoints
- Improve how different departments work together
- Improve the implementation by leaders and employees of new know-how acquired via training
Once the objectives are clearly defined, the coach and client use the CREATE model to guide the coaching process .
Our coaching package varies depending on the needs and size of the organisation but a medium size company or individual business unit in a large company is typically composed of 10 days / year of on-site coaching activities, with a dedicated coach who will work at all levels of the organization including owners or CEO, leadership team and frontline staff.
There are different ways to assess the leadership styles of your company and we will choose the one that works best in your context with your objectives.
An example that worked particularly well with a recent client was the Competing Leadership Styles model of the University of Michigan, USA. It looks at 4 areas that are critical for success: Control, Compete, Collaborate, and Create and helps the leadership team manage how to keep these 4 main categories of leadership styles in balance.
You can learn more about this model here.
Interested to know more? Want to start realising the full potential of your people and organisation? Contact us to book your free introductory session.
Executive coaching provides one-on-one leadership development for executives and senior managers. This personal supportive coaching relationship gives a confidential space to explore key challenges, gain new insights and be supported in the creation and implementation of an individual development plan. Feedback, non-judgemental challenge and focus on results fosters personal and professional growth.
The coaching path is always tailored to the individual but typically consists of 6-8 sessions (in person and virtually) over a 6 -month period.
First, the coach will support you in defining the specific objectives you want to achieve.
The objectives vary person to person, some examples are:
- Assess and adapt your leadership style to the requirements of your business / customer / market
- Develop specific leadership skills
- Develop the skills and experience to lead in an international working environment
- Explore and work through a business challenge that you or your company are facing
- Help you define your legacy or your next career move and how to achieve them
- Address issues related to personal / professional life balance
Once the objectives are clearly defined, the coach accompanies the client using the framework of our CREATE model.
Interested to know more? Want to start realising your full potential and that of your people? Contact us today to book your free introductory session.
We have long experience of both leading international teams ourselves and coaching teams and team leaders (both mono-cultural and international). Irrespective of industry, team objectives, location or even background, teams face very similar non-technical challenges.
Typical themes include teamwork, trust, communication, positive leadership, feedback, connection with internal and external customers.
Our package is typically composed of 1 free “chemistry/exploratory ” session with the team leader, to define what are the areas of the team’s way of working and performance that need to be addressed supported by the coach, followed by experiential workshops with the team.
What happens in a workshop?
The workshops have a very modern and challenging approach, based on self-development by the team members and creation of new ways of working: for instance if teamwork is the theme to address, the structure of the workshop would be:
- Discuss the characteristics that describe winning teams
- Identify the characteristics that we have and those that are missing
- Decide key steps to translate this learning into our daily operations
- Define the personal actions that we commit to as individuals and as a team
Interested to know more? Want to start realising the full potential of your team? Contact us to get started
Coaching for Managers
Coaching for managers provides one-on-one leadership development for managers and key talents. It supports people who are in more operational leadership roles or who want to focus on professional development as part of their career. This personal supportive coaching relationship gives a confidential space to explore key challenges, gain new insights and be supported in the creation and implementation of an individual development plan. Feedback, non-judgemental challenge and focus on results fosters personal and professional growth.
The coaching path is always tailored to the individual but typically consists of 4-6 sessions (in person and virtually).
First, the coach will support the manager in the definition of specific and concrete objectives for the coaching process.
The objectives vary person to person, some examples are:
- Explore and work through a business challenge that you are facing
- Assess and develop your leadership style to the requirements of your business
- Develop a coaching approach to help get the best out of your team
- Develop professional skills and experience for your current role and future roles.
Interested to know more? Want to start realising your full potential and that of your people?
Contact us today to book your free introductory session.
Do you need a mentor coach with experience of mentoring professional coaches who work in international projects across multiple countries?
Or are you a coach who is interested in having Mentor Coach sessions for your professional development or as part of your coach accreditation process?
At IQCoach we have significant experience of mentoring professional coaches, most of whom work in an international context: see Nicola Tornaletti in action as a mentor.
Interested in knowing more? Contact us to get started.
Assessments can be a key part of the coaching experience, bringing increased self or team awareness and real data to guide the action plan. The assessment is carefully chosen for the client based on his or her objectives, the context they are working in and the challenges they face.
We provide a portfolio of assessment tools in the following areas:
- Personal engagement and motivation
- Leadership style and skills
- International skills and competencies
- Trust in teams
Examples of tools and assessments we regularly use:
Intercultures: Virtual Performance Team Indicator
Sometimes coaching is not the best approach to achieve your objectives, a consultant would be a better fit.
We do provide consultancy services in the following areas:
- Innovation Management
- Quality Assurance Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Temporary Management of projects and teams,
- Click here for more information